Thursday, October 9, 2008

Loved and not forgotten

So I think I may have become a blog stalker. I love looking at everyone else's blog and seeing pictures of their adorable children and such. I would like to say that not having adorable children or recent pictures of our exciting life is my excuse for not blogging, but that is exactly what it would be--an excuse. It is not like our blog was ever exciting or full of amazing pictures. I mean I just scrolled through it and I have more pictures of vegetables than my handsome husband! Anyway, we are still alive, I still love blogs, and I will think of something to post one day. In the meantime, we are alive and well. Working, playing, eating, sleeping--you know, the basics. Mark started the MBA program at the University of Phoenix which I think will be fantastic for him. He is loving his new job (and I think glad to be out of the banking industry right now- yikes!) I am loving our neighborhood and autumn and getting really excited for the holidays. Something about the cooler weather makes me want to sew quilts, read books & play with friends more- just a few of my favorite things anyway :)

No comments: