Saturday, October 3, 2009

Trip to NC

I am a picture person (obviously) so here are some pics from our recent trip to visit my parents in NC...

We headed down to Myrtle Beach for the first weekend- I LOVE the beach!
Ignore Sasquatch and focus on the adorable beach baby!
Loved seeing and getting to play with the Jacksons! Thanks for sharing your B-day with us!

The Whitewater rafting center in Charlotte. For being man-made it was pretty hardcore!
Mark and my dad riding the mega zipline
Then me and my dad- gotta love the Carolina blue sky!

Just a goofy pic
Learning something new- she loves to hold her own bottle (sometimes...)

Bad mom! Letting her try a new taste

Learning to sit up, and falling.

At the Biltmore Estate in Asheville- humongous!

Kisses from

and for mom

with plenty of slober!

Blueberry already at the winery?

Why we call them the Blue Ridge Mtns

2 comments:

Josh and Heather said...

You guys had a fun packed vacation! I loved seeing pictures from home, thanks for them! I've heard about the whitewater center, sounds like a great adventure in the middle of a city, lol.

Marli said...

What a fun trip. I'm glad you guys had a little get away.