Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Merry Christmas

It was a very Merry Christmas this year for our family. Blueberry didn't have a clue what was going on Christmas morning and got very sleepy halfway through opening presents, but it was still a blast. She was scooting over to me through the wrapping paper saying mamamama and rubbing her eyes! Right after I fed her at like 6:00am (I think we woke her up talking from our room- we were so excited!) we asked if she wanted to see what santa brought and she just nose dived into my shoulder and closed her eyes. It was so hilarious and totally unlike her because she is not a very cuddly baby! Hope your Christmass was just as fun! Here are some pics from December:

First time seeing Santa & she wasn't scared!

Seeing the lights at temple square- she was so nice & toasty, I wish I could have climbed in too!

So tired!



Enjoying her new toys

1 comment:

Josh and Heather said...

What fun toys! We will have to come over and see you guys, its been a while (not really) but if feels like it! Glad you had a fun first Christmas with Blue.