Saturday, July 31, 2010

Camping and boating weekend o'fun

This weekend we went boating and camping and had so much fun. Blueberry loved the boat, the water, sleeping in a tent, and especially getting dirty!


What? I shouldn't slide down the dirt hill on my belly?



She loved swimming, especially with her daddy, even though the water was COLD! (to a NC girl)

But then you get to snuggle and get warm with dad

Just before dozing off...

She loved tubing with mom

But later dad scared her by bellyflopping onto the tube!


Dad got to enjoy some early morning wonderful wakeboarding water

While we just tried to keep warm!

This is how she helped take down camp- bowl on the head and Trix on the ground- not what I suggested, but she is an independent thinker! Good thing I didn't give her any milk with the cereal...

We realized we need a bigger car!

1 comment:

Jen Olson said...

So Fun!!! We are going boat/camping later this month. I hope we have as good experience as you with a 2 1/2 month old. :)Blue is getting sooo big. I can really start to see bits of Mark in her. By the way, tell Mark he looks smokin' hot in your family picture at the top of your blog. Woot Woot! ;) Love you guys!