Saturday, December 4, 2010

Thanksgiving and lots of other pictures

In random order:

Just looking cute in a new dress and boots...


This is what I got when I told her to smile?!



Getting ready to go play in the snow




She liked watching us make snowballs, but then she was cold and done and asked to go back inside!



Check out that expression! (Her first taste of "How the Grinch stole Christmas")

With her cousin closest in age

Our little family- check out the "torpedo tummy"



Mark's family did a pre-Thanksgiving Thanksgiving. This is all the cousins coming in to find their goody bag. Blue dove right into the treats!




Thanksgiving day:




I think Blue got a little too attached to the turkey pinata or something. When it was broken open she was devastated and wouldn't stop crying and saying "Oh no!" while pointing to the broken head on the floor next to her. Later that night when I asked if she wanted to eat some turkey she started all over again with the 'oh no's!

Zonked out with all the festivities!


Other random pictures:

Wearing Dad's shoes

Can you have bedhead with only 1" of hair? Yes!

Drinking lemonade and "choco-lala" at the same time?!

Yes- a hair bow!



And now.... on to Mark's favorite holiday!


Putting up the tree...

And Ta-Da! The Griswold house of 2010!

1 comment:

Johnson's said...

Ok- I love love love the pic of her under Mark putting up the tree! I do love all the pics. Tay's really missing her weekly dose of Blue.