Weighing in at 7 lbs, 7 oz born on 1/11/2011 our little lucky charm has arrived!
Ah the beauty of the epidural- here I am chillin through labor!
She was sooo excited to see baby sister!
...and then all she wanted to do was push all the buttons
I missed her!
We haven't seen those little peepers too much yet...
Has had to be on the light bed for her jaundice :(
And she doesn't like it either!
I think poor Carli is going to get kissed to death in this family!
The proud Dad
So cute and tiny! Just about the most content baby ever

Ready for her first doctor's appt
Our family!
And in case you are wondering... (because I know I was!)
Carli Grace

Eliza Blue
Did I just have twins 20 months apart? I am going to have to be sure to label their baby pictures!

10 comments:
Congratulations! And you don't look like you just gave birth in those pictures, you look amazing. They really do look alike in the baby pictures!
Congratulations!!! I can't believe how much they look alike!
Congrats on your new little one. You do look great in the photos and Carli Grace is adorable. I ended up working on 1/11/11 and it was so fun for me and our patients. Congrats again...can't wait to meet her.
Adorable little family- you all look so happy and peaceful. Thanks for posting these great pictures. Can't wait for stories about the girlS!! Congratulations again!!
Fun Birthday!! She is beautiful and she looks just like Blueberry!
Congrats!
Congratulations! So glad everything went well. Carli is adorable and you couldn't have picked a better name. I have been thinking about you this past week, please let me know if you need anything at all!
congrats!!!! that is so awesome she came on 1/11/11. and we felt so loved to get mark's text at 6:30 the next morning announcing it!
:)
have fun with your new little one!!!
Oh...we miss you guys. Thats stinky shes had to be on the light table :(
Let me know if there is anything I can do!
COngratulations you guys! We are so excited for you. Let us know if you need anything.
Beautiful. Congratulations!!
Post a Comment