I forget what she had all over her face, but it was cute!
Papa came for Carli's blessing and Blue loved that he would build blocks with her
So stinkin cute- I forget when Blue's eyes turned... I think we will have another brown-eyed girl. The blue is getting to be a darker greyish
Blocks from Papa and Gigi! Lovin' it.
I love when they start putting on the fat and get chunky legs. Both her and Blue gained exactly 4 lbs between birth and the 2 month checkup. Blue grew 4 inches, and Carli grew about 2.5 inches. My little chunky monkey!
Blue has been trying to dress and undress herself more lately, and has loved practicing with some of her new outfits for summer.
Just thought she looked cute in that outfit
Once again Blue is right beside Carli. "Sister" doesn't get a moment of peace with Blue around!
But she is such a great big sister
Cutie
Dad reading books before bed
She is now officially sleeping in the "Fancy Nancy" bedroom. We are loving having the girls both sleeping in the same room
My cute little babe
Blue loves that I let her "hold" Carli all by herself now. She is always asking to hold sister- but I have to stay close...when she is done, she is done! When she is ready to move on she either pushes her off or starts to stand up or even grabs her head and shoves it toward me. I don't think she means to be rough, she is just done!
Awww. Sisterly love right there.
Poor little thing. Good thing you can't die of being kissed too much.
I was holding Carli on my knees and talking to her and Blue had to come sneak in between us and talk to Carli louder than me. Always wants to be the center of attention? Nah.
Playing on the stairs. Don't ask me. It is a new thing with her and her dad.

1 comment:
Your two girls are darling, Ashley. Mark is lucky to have you all!
Post a Comment