This was one of her favorite things- demonstrating how some reptile's vision is different or something. She just liked looking at us in crazy colors
Later in the day we went the Arctic Circle which we called the "King's Crown" (for all you Fancy Nancy fans out there)
Check out those pink cheeks! Playing hard
I didn't get one pic of Carli at the aquarium since she was sleeping the whole time! She was awake at the King's Crown though
Blue's friend Taylee met us at the King's Crown and so we got all the girls together. Carli doesn't know yet what a good friend she will have one day :)
My sweet little one
Does her head look a little detached or is it just me?
Blue's Cinderelly cake (Thanks Heather for the help and expertise!)
She has been in love with Cinderella and sings all the songs from the movie so it seemed appropriate for her birthday cake to eat Cinderella's dress. She says "they broke her dress!" all the time!
Even blew out the candles all by herself!
Happy Birthday to my BIG girl!
I have to emphasize the BIG because if she is acting silly and I ask if she is a ______ (baby, puppy, duck, whatever) she laughs and says "No." I ask what she is and she always responds "I'm a big girl!" Guess I have emphasized that a lot with a baby sister around...

No comments:
Post a Comment