Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Dance recital

This year Blue and I are taking a Mommy and Me dance class. Last night was the recital and it was so much fun! I wasn't sure if she would dance, or get stage fright, or what. Heck, I wasn't even sure she would put on the costume since she refused to try it on at home (saying it was too tickly). But she did it all! She had to wear an undershirt, but after that we were golden. She was dying to go on stage. When we lined up in the hall and a group came off stage she was trying to go in the door and on the stage by herself. What's the opposite of stage fright?? Blueberry!





Click on this one to see the concentration tongue. It is hereditary. Love that little blurred tutu.


Yep. I am lovin this.


Grandma was holding Carli during the recital and said she was quiet as a church mouse during the whole thing until the curtain opened with us on stage and then she started talking and going crazy. They said she was looking straight at me and Blue and getting all excited. I love it!

And here it is- the full thing. Enjoy!

No comments: