- You have to eat every couple hours
- You pee your pants (just a little)
- You can't sleep a full stretch of 8 hours
- You cry ( a lot.)
- You need help putting shoes on (and cutting your toenails)
- You gain pounds in months and people are happy about that
- You fall asleep in random places
- You pass gas in public
- People think it is okay to poke and touch you
Pregnant or baby? Just a little thought from one pregnant woman...


5 comments:
The joys of pregnancy!
So sorry I missed your shower a couple of weeks ago. I felt bad I couldn't be there. But now Mark and I will just have to bring you a gift when the baby is here. Can't wait.
Very cute! Those things describe both pregnant women and babies. You look so cute in that picture! Not too much longer now 'til your little one arrives. :)
I'm thinking it's you. But I guess blueberry could be experiencing some of those same symptoms. ;) You look totally cute!!!
That was way funny and sadly true. You look good! Only a few more weeks, hang in there :)
I cannot believe you're having a baby! That's a HUGE baby bump, totally adorable. Can't wait to see pictures of miss blue. :)
Post a Comment