I'm sorry. I really feel for you. But don't fret, they will fade...and if you're one of the lucky few - they may go away. I hope you're feeling well otherwise :) We need to plan a get together soon!
Stretch mnarks? What are those? Never got any. Even after two kids. I know, I know, you hate me now. However, I was told that the fairer your skin, the more they will disappear. I was also told that they are genetic, so thank your mom. Last, I heard that Mederma skin cream works great on any scar! Let me know if that's true...
2 comments:
I'm sorry. I really feel for you. But don't fret, they will fade...and if you're one of the lucky few - they may go away. I hope you're feeling well otherwise :) We need to plan a get together soon!
Stretch mnarks? What are those? Never got any. Even after two kids. I know, I know, you hate me now. However, I was told that the fairer your skin, the more they will disappear. I was also told that they are genetic, so thank your mom. Last, I heard that Mederma skin cream works great on any scar! Let me know if that's true...
Post a Comment