Monday, April 26, 2010
Blueberry's first cupcake
On her actual birthday we tried giving her a cupcake, needless to say she liked looking, but not eating. What a mean mom I am too- right when she calms down, what do I do? Offer it to her again! Anyway, take a look...
We are having a little party this weekend and might try again, this time though I would not rush her. We will let her take her sweet time. Even if that means that she just enjoys looking at it!
Thanks for trying Mandi! Based on who her dad is though, I think we have a pretty good chance of her liking sweets and treats before long!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
She is so funny. That is too cute- her reaction to a cupcake. I can't believe she is one. Wow, how time flies.
-Jana
How funny! I am sure she will like it at some point because what girl doesn't like chocolate! I can't believe how big she is getting, a year really does fly by!
Post a Comment