Thursday, April 8, 2010

Singing praises...

Mac & cheese- it is so yummy. Why did Mom not give this to me sooner? When I take my first bite I have to do a little dance because it tastes so good. Mom gives me a little on that tiny spoon and I like that, but I cannot wait for more so I take the spoon from Mom and try to get some in my mouth faster. But it is not faster... so, I throw the spoon off to the side and dig in with both hands. Oh, it is fantastic! Warm squishy noodles in my hands and I can really shove them in my mouth fast now! I have to celebrate this speed and yumminess by rubbing the cheese all over my head- this is even better than when I spill my milk and splash in it! YAY!
-Blueberry


You might have to click on the pictures to see them larger-
it is worth it. -Ashlee

No comments: