- She has been going to nursery for a couple of weeks and I am told that she is doing great in there. It is so nice to actually get to listen in Sunday School. Although her loud "Amen!" is always welcome!
- She still loves music and is trying to sing along sometimes now. She came out of church saying head, shoulders, knees... I wonder what they sang?
- She is definitely developing her own opinions- AKA tantrums.
- She is still talking up a storm and it is so fun that she is putting words and thoughts together. Sometimes I feel that I can actually see those wheels turning! I also love that she is tackling those 'hard' words! I love to hear her say trampoline!
- She has entered the independent stage. All I have to do is threaten to do something for her and she really hops to! I constantly hear her say "self!" if I am getting in her way.
- I thought kids were a little older when they stopped calling us mom and dad?? I have heard her yelling for Ash! and Mark! on more than one occasion...
- I wanted to capture some video of her saying/doing some typical things for this stage, but it sure is hard to get her to perform on demand. I had to settle for splicing together some little snippets of what we had...
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Some snippets
I can't believe my baby is already 18 months old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment