Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Talking, talking, and more talking...
Little Blue is my chatterbox/parrot/constant commentator to life. I think I am willing to put up with the power struggles and 2 year old temper tantrums if she is going to continue to provide so many laughs as her language and speech continues to develop. I know that parents, especially mothers, are impeccable translators while strangers are just staring with a blank look, but this is the first time I have had the chance to share the talent of toddler translation firsthand. I have been so impressed at the difficult words she tries to pronounce and the amazing way she can communicate even with a limited vocabulary. Tonight I was throwing a diaper in the outside trash can while she watched from the doorway. Right before I shut the outside door a moth snuck into the garage. I ran in the house and told her to hurry and close the door before he flew into the house. What did she do? She ran into the kitchen yelling, "Fly! Spatula!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Its so fun to be able to communicate with your kids! I thought her poopy baby story was hilarious! Just wait for those funny awkward moments in public when they talk loudly about such things....it's fun.
Post a Comment