So apparently Blogger has changed how to post, upload pictures, edit your design, settings, pretty much everything about the blog functions since I last did a post. I have not figured it out yet, so if this post looks funny--that is why.
Anyway, we recently had our family pictures taken by a friend of ours from church and she did an amazing job. I am having a hard time narrowing down which ones to develop and I am running out of wall and shelf space in my house! And, to top it all off, she got some amazing pictures despite cold temperatures, one VERY cranky one-year old, a 2 (almost 3 year old) that had her own agenda, and a hungry husband. (I guess i was the only one on board with the whole thing...)
 |
| Look at my little munchkin with her Daddy- so precious! |
 |
| I can't tell you how many times I have tried to capture that smile! |
 |
| Love this sweet Daddy daughter moment :) |
 |
| Add caption |
 |
| This is pretty much what we were dealing with the whole time! It is a miracle we got so many cute ones! |
No comments:
Post a Comment