Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Man i love these girls


This is a picture from tonight right before bed. Dang I have cute kids.

Looks like Blue's hair is really growing here!

And this is from Easter morning- Carli took the one egg at a time approach. Instead of filling her basket with eggs, she filled her stomach with jellybeans. She learned how to crack open the plastic eggs and wouldn't look for another egg until she had eaten everything inside the egg she just found. Gotta love that child :)

Blue loved that the Easter bunny brought them "kid's soda!" (tiny bottles of Hawaiian punch)

You gotta click on this one to see her initial reaction straight out of the gate

I guess when candy is the carrot, Blue will be a bunny :)

Don't have pictures of them in their Easter dresses yet...

2 comments:

Becky said...

Blue makes a super cute easter bunny!! I love those little girls!

Becky said...

Blue makes a super cute easter bunny!! I love those little girls!