Thursday, May 14, 2009

Prodigy baby?

Based on how active she was in the womb I was pretty sure we would have a busy little girl on our hands, but I had no idea it would be so soon! I don't know what the average is for the first time rolling over, but I don't think it is 3 weeks? She was enjoying a little tummy time on Monday (3 weeks old exactly) and rolled onto her back! I was so impressed I of course had to call my mom and tell her what a prodigy we have :) But, then I dismissed it as one of the fluke accidents until... she rolled over again on Wednesday! She does enjoy her tummy time- just kicking and doing little baby pushups (that equates to holding up her head for a few seconds in case you don't know the equivalent in newborn) Unfortunately, that makes me and Mark a little nervous to see what we are in for... should I start baby-proofing the house?

No comments: