Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Blessing Day


On June 28th we blessed our beautiful Blueberry. She was an angel and it was so much fun to get together with family and friends. Thanks to all for coming and sharing in our joy! I am so thankful for our healthy little girl and the happiness she brings into our lives. She adds such a sweet spirit to our family and I feel that she brings out the best in me as I try to be a good mother and example for her. As I think about the blessing Mark gave her I have to add that I am also so thankful for my husband. He is an amazing father and it just melts my heart to see him with our little girl. Every day I thank my Heavenly Father for bringing him into my life. He is the spice of my life and I am so grateful that he works so hard and is willing to make the necessary sacrifices so I can stay home with our beautiful babe.
Yes, he even made her blessing dress! He is a man of many talents…



**Thanks to our photographer Jenn!

2 comments:

Krystal said...

What a special day for your cute little family! She looks adorable in her dress. Her dress is amazing, and I'm so impressed that Mark made it!

Ty and Tiff said...

She looks so cute in her dress!! Did Mark really make it?