Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Photo recap of Blueberry in June

For all of you that can't get enough pics of my baby...
:) Okay, probably just the grandparents...

Discovering (and eating) her hands

Discovering and talking to (not eating) her "friends"

Reading with Papa

Morning smiles and

morning stretches
First playdate (huge success as you can tell)
A little working with Mom
A little snuggles with Dad after he ran out in the rain
Not always blissfully content...
Always willing to hold things and help out
inherited the gift of sleep
and relaxation
and more sleep (looking like a frog or bird?)
helping Mom pack for NC

And still the cutest thing I have ever seen :)
Two questions:
1. Can you tell Blueberry is the first child?
2. Can you tell I have a new camera I love?

1 comment:

brittani c. said...

I can tell she is the first child, but you still surpass me in the picture taking department. Maybe I need to get a new camera. :) I'm glad we can keep tabs on you guys via blogs.