I never thought I would be the type of person that has the same thing everyday for a certain meal (you know like how Jim on the office eats a cheese, or bologna?, sandwich every day for lunch). I just seem to get bored easily. But lately I have been eating the same thing for breakfast every single morning. I deviated over the weekend after succumbing to peer-pressure from my husband, and it totally threw off my whole day.
Cream of wheat with home-canned peaches and a little milk.
There it is. The magic of my morning. It is a perfect start to the day. Healthy, filling, relatively low-calorie, inexpensive, and fast to prepare. Hey, if you find something that works, stick to it.
What is your breakfast of champions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
yum, that sounds good. I am a terribly boring person when it comes to breakfasts and snacks...right now my breakfast is a fruit smoothie and toasted english muffin. Weekends are for eggs or french toast or pancakes. :)
I love canned peaches! I miss that about my mom's house. I always have some yogurt with toast or cereal. My favorite breakfast is french toast and eggs, which requires more time in the kitchen.
I think that sounds delicious! I am all over the place when it comes to breakfast because I like everything! Usually during the week though, it is cold cereal or oatmeal. On the weekends, we love to make crepes with bacon or sausage.
Kix with 1% milk. Every morning. And sometimes as an evening snack. And sometimes just dry cereal in my lunchbox. I'm addicted.
Post a Comment