Monday, March 29, 2010

Experiment: week 1

So I don't think this whole no TV thing is going to stick. I like that I have completed a few projects, but I am exhausted! It might have more to do with being addicted to the Hunger Games audiobooks and sewing until too late, but either way I am tired! This is one project I did last week-

I can't post the other because it is a prize for someone that may or may not read this and I don't want to spoil it. But cute. That is all I can say.

3 comments:

Allison said...

This skirt turned out so cute, you are so talented! I know what you mean about the whole no tv thing, mine was always on. I have also tried watching less and because of that I have made a few crafts and had a lot of fun in the process doing other things. Good luck on keeping up with your experiment!

Marli said...

Love it. Totally Cute.

Josh and Heather said...

Dang, gina! When did you put that together?? SOOOO adorable. I love the bright spring fabrics. Tell me it was easy, so I can make one too :)