Tuesday, March 23, 2010
New experiment
Ok, I am putting this out there for all the world to read hoping that it will motivate me to actually follow through. For the next 3 weeks I am not going to watch any TV. Lately I have seen my evenings get sucked into the void of primetime TV with no hope of return. I sit down to watch a 30 minute program and 2 hours later I am still there! I am hoping this will be a great time to get some lingering projects done and to see if TV really is consuming as much of my life as I suspect. I also have 3 great audiobooks waiting for me on my ipod :) Hopefully the shame of all of you knowing about this little experiment will mean I will be too embarrassed to give in to Survivor...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
More power to ya! I did the same thing years ago and it's a permanent thing for me now! No more stale sitcoms, or predictable CSI shows! I love doing other stuff and keeping that thing turned off! I think you will love it! However, I know it sure makes nursing a baby go by faster when there's something to watch!! That was what got me doing it in the first place! No looking back though!
Post a Comment