Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Standing UP

Too big, too fast...


(I cut out the parts of her just crawling around in between and got to the good stuff)
I picked her up afterwards and she was so hot and sweaty! Learning to stand up is a great workout- hopefully now she will sleep like a rock!

5 comments:

Snell Family said...

That's a cute video, you could tell she was proud she was standing up on her own. She's going to be walking any day now!

WarriorWife said...

AWESOME! She's so cute. I loved the little laughs in between. Better enjoy a small rest before you're chasing her all around!

Johnson's said...

UH OH! Now the real trouble is coming...hope you're house is more ready than mine was.
Blue you're just getting too big. Looks like mommy & daddy need to start thinking about another baby, LOL :)
The video is super cute, I love hearing her giggle. She's so proud of herself! Go BLUE!!!

Allison said...

Oh my goodness, this video made me laugh because she is so stinkin' cute! So fun to watch and I can't believe how big she is getting!

Tyler said...

Very proud of Blue! Thanks for sharing. :)