Thursday, September 16, 2010

North Carolina

We got to go back to NC recently to visit my parents and had so much fun!!! Here are some pics...

Blue with her Papa and Gigi- she loves them more than it looks like in this picture, but she was way overdue for a nap!

Our little family (see a peek of New Berry?)

3 generations of women

This is her evil face after just chasing around the cat I think

Rolling around to test out Gigi's new rug

Took her to Monkey Joes- she LOVED jumping around so much!

I took her on the BIG slide

But the little slide was her favorite

She could go down any way she wanted!

We went to the cutest little bakery and Blue got a M&M chocolate chip cookie and proceeded to first pick out all the M&Ms, then the chocolate chips, then eat the rest!
Found one!

I think she loved the treat!

My parents neighborhood pool was still open so we took advantage of that and swam every morning we could!


Looks like she is totally posing!


We went down to Myrtle Beach for a couple days too!

She could not get enough of the water! The first time she went in the ocean and a wave came up I was nervous... Her reaction? More, more, MORE!


The hotel had a cool big slide

And of course she loved playing in the sand

I built Mark a six pack :)

While Blue crushed all our attempts at a sandcastle

With Papa and Gigi




She loved playing with the "tatty" who says "mowh"

My mom got a cute "paper doll" quilt for Blue

She was a trooper on the plane rides- here is our connection in Chicago


So much fun! Thank you Papa and Gigi for such a great visit!

1 comment:

Johnson's said...

Lars wonders if next time you'll take us :)