CHEESE!
Talking to Gigi under the pillow pile
Hmmm... I thought these pajamas would fit her around Christmas time, but she has surpassed our expectations a little when it comes to growing... snowflakes are cute in September too right? She loves the skirt because we told her it is like Fancy Nancy!
State Fair fun
We saw the balloon man who was making hats for other kids. I did not think she would keep a hat on so we asked for a butterfly. What did Blue do with the butterfly? Put it on her head.
Watching the sea lions (for about 2 minutes until she lost interest and just wanted to dance on the ground to the music)
Beautiful pic Mark!
On the day of The Tantrum. (Yes, it deserves capital letters.)
Stealing mom's glasses at every opportunity
My own glasses now!
Playing in the post-NC luggage
I can share with my baby doll...
green beans!
"Taking care of Dad sure gets old after a while..."

No comments:
Post a Comment