Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Like Father, like daughter

I see more and more of Mark coming out in Blueberry. (Except for the tantrums and stubbornness- I am told that was all me at 1 1/2 also. Arg.) A humorous example? Well, Blue has a book of colors with a baby on each page. I had to scan it in so you could get the full effect:

Anyway, every time she sees this baby she insists that it is pooping. The other day she kept saying "baby poopoo" over and over, louder and louder until I had to have a whole conversation with her about it! "Diaper", "wipies", and "Daddy" were her contribution. I am not sure how Daddy fits into it, but she always brings him into poop conversations. If you know Mark, you know she comes by this honestly- he loves some bathroom humor!

Now, why did she have to inherit his weakness to not be able to sleep in? 5:30am has never been my ideal time to start the day. Apparently it works great for her.

1 comment:

EARLYREISERS said...

You have to admit that it really does look like she is pooping :) That is what I first thought :)