Quick update... Dr. appt today, everything looks good, baby is low and head down, blood pressure has been a little high so induction was set for Tuesday. So... unless Blueberry decides to come early we are looking at April 21st! YAY!
It was so great to see blueberry today...She is so beautiful. Hopefully you got the MUCH needed rest. Can't wait to see her pictures on the blog!!! Let me know how/where I can be of service to the new parents!?!?
4 comments:
yay...good luck with the delivery! We are so excited 4 u guya!
How exciting, the end is near! I hope all goes well with the delivery.
So, tomorrow is the big day, huh? We are excited for you!! Good luck!
It was so great to see blueberry today...She is so beautiful. Hopefully you got the MUCH needed rest. Can't wait to see her pictures on the blog!!! Let me know how/where I can be of service to the new parents!?!?
Post a Comment