Tuesday, April 7, 2009

What I have heard lately...

"Let's get you on that eliptical machine for 20 minutes and see what happens?"
"When is that baby due?"
"If it's any consolation you're very cute."
"When is that baby due?"
"Whoa, that's a lot of pink."
"Are you being induced tomorrow?"
"Is that even a maternity dress?" (like I could wear a non-maternity dress at this point...)
"Where have you been!? I get worried when you don't answer your phone!"
" I don't think you are going to make it until the meeting Wednesday"
"When is that baby due?"
"When is that baby due?"
"When is that baby due?"
"When is that baby due?"

3 comments:

Krystal said...

Just wait until you're four days late...then you'll really here, "When is that baby due?" (At least I did.) And, it's really a pain to say, "I was due last Saturday!" Oh yeah, and every voicemail message I got said, "Well, you're probably in the hospital having that baby right now, so..." Have fun these next few weeks! Your baby will be here before you know it! :) And, we'll be excited to see pictures when she does arrive. :)

Josh and Heather said...

Isn't it funny how everyone and their brother talks to and questions you when you are pregant (the further along, the more questions). Its exciting though, so its fun to talk to strangers about it (most times). It seems to continue on after birth. Everyone wants to know how old Matt is and what he is up to these days.
We're counting down with you, can't wait to meet your little one :)

Johnson's said...

I totally know how you feel. And don't worry, the questions don't end with the pregnancy. People will continue asking you questions about your adorable little blueberry.
We can't wait to meet her! You're going to be such a great mother. Please let me know if there is anything I can do.
And as much as you probably don't want to hear it: You ARE a very beautiful pregnant lady!