Did Blueberry undergo a little growth spurt or did I eat too much ice cream in the last week? Taken March 28th Taken April 6th
*Disclaimer- The photo quality stinks and yes, I was taking the pictures of myself with my phone. I text them to my mom for updates of grandbaby #7 :-)
Ashlee- You look great! She's getting closer and closer to her arrival! :) I enjoyed your phone message about your crazy dream. We're not there yet, but I'm glad I can call you for advice when we are! Love you, Tyler
3 comments:
I love your belly! I can't wait to meet blueberry! I hope your hands are better.
Ashlee- You look great! She's getting closer and closer to her arrival! :)
I enjoyed your phone message about your crazy dream. We're not there yet, but I'm glad I can call you for advice when we are! Love you, Tyler
Dang gina! You are looking ready as ever to have little miss Blueberry. I loved the cute maternity clothes :)
Post a Comment