Welcome!

Born on April 20th (no induction! Yay!) all things went amazingly well and just got home this afternoon-baby and mom are home and doing great. I will post more info later, but I have an adorable baby to hold and would much rather be doing that :) Sorry to those that we didn't call from the hospital, I hope you will understand that things were a little hectic for us. Visitors welcome- call us!



12 comments:
Congratulations!!! She is so beautiful and tiny!! We are happy and excited for you guys, and glad that you didn't have to be induced after all. How much did she weigh, what time was she born, etc. etc.?
Wow! Congrats to the both of you. She is adorable. We will definately be paying a visit soon to meet little miss eliza.
Sooooooo cute! I can't wait to meet her! I've been wanting to go visit you guys but James and I had yucky runny noises. Now with Rob's parents in town and two graduation ceremonies. I really hope we get a chance to meet her this weekend.
Congrats!! She is so cute and tiny! Enjoy every minute of it because it goes by so fast! :) We need to get together soon and see that cute little baby! Congrats again!!
She's adorable! I hope you're recovering well and getting at least some sleep. Congratulations!
So precious! Congrats you guys! I love her name-you kept Blue! Love it! Oh, enjoy the tinyness as much as you can!
Congratulations and welcome to the parent club. I have to say I like the middle name "blue." We'll try and stop by in a few days. Let us know if you need anything.
Congrats! She is so cute!We want to come and visit! Let us know when is good for u!!!
I LOVE the name! Very unique and cute! Congrats to both of you!!! We're so happy for you guys! We are excited to meet the little bundle!
I'm so glad it all went well. I like the name and she is totally adorable!! We will have to come see her soon.
Love the BLUE!! That is one killer name! Totally original and totally Pidcock! Welcome to the world Eliza; you sure have two of the greatest people for parents!
Congrats!!! we are happy for you!
Post a Comment