Saturday, May 2, 2009

What do you think she is thinking?

This picture deserves a post all of its own! I took it with the cell phone just while I was changing her and she was making funny faces. I think we might be in for more personality than we bargained for! I think it is the best picture I have ever taken in my life! Please leave a caption in the comments- I want to know what everyone else thinks that she is going for!

8 comments:

Polly said...

Ashlee, I Know what blueberry is thinking...Grandma Dani, where did you get that awful skull necklace!
Congrats!!! She is beautiful.
Love ya
Polly

EARLYREISERS said...

Blue is trying to tell you..."wait don't take my diaper off just yet...I'm going to blowwwww"

Or..."really Heavenly Father these are the parents you gave me :)" I've gotten that look quite a few times. NO, you are WONDERFUL parents!!!

jen said...

I think she's doing her best Zoolander impression. :)

Congrats, she is adorable!

Josh and Heather said...

I think she is getting a whiff of her diaper, stinky! Just kidding, they don't really stink until they eat solids. Glad to see you guys doing so well!

Unknown said...

BB is saying:

"Is my Mom REALLY that cool??"

Marli said...

I think she is pulling "Blue Steal" aka Zoolander (like Jen)said. Maybe she will be a model. She should have the height and looks. :)

WarriorWife said...

"oooo, not sure I like the butt cream"

Johnson's said...

She's saying:
"That's right, I AM the cutest lil blueberry you ever did see!"
Or:
"Eewww. I'm glad I'm not any closer to that diaper!"
(I had to post what I thought before I read the others-so it was really what I thought. Funny to see it's not that origianl!)
I'm glad to see you've found something to blog about. Just wait until she's going a million miles an hour, and you have a million new things to post...but no time! I love it!!!