Blogging is not fun when you can't post those gazillion cute pics I have on the camera. Mark's computer apparently bit the dust so we are down to my computer. It is a reject from when Mark used to work at the bank and they were giving away the old computers (you know the computers are old and prettty useless if they are giving them away to employees). Anyway it is miserably slow when it comes to posting pics and doing other fun things. We are in the market for a new computer and until we get one I am too impatient to post loads of pics. However I can't resist posting these in the meantime...



Thanks Grandma Sugar for the adorable suit and purse!

1 comment:
I feel your pain. I am borrowing someone's computer while Andrew is gone with our laptop. Although I am truly, truly grateful to have a computer right now, the Internet is so slow, and it takes forever to load pages.
Oh, that little purse is sooo cute. The perfect accessory will make the outfit.
Post a Comment