Friday, July 31, 2009

Sick Blueberry



Despite being sick the last couple of days she has actually been really good. I don't know how she is so agreeable as congested as she is! Yesterday she just wanted me to hold her all day. She fussed if I put her down, but as long as I was holding her she was okay. I think she is starting to feel better already- hopefully it was just a short little cold.

3 comments:

Mandi and Ror said...

this is the cutest/saddest thing i have ever seen!

Johnson's said...

That is so so sad. She got worse fast. I hope it is short lived (for both your sakes!)

Marli said...

Oh poor little thing. I hope that she is feeling better. I always tell Tyler I would rather be sick then have either of the boys sick. It's not fun to see those sad little faces.