Saturday, August 28, 2010

Blueberry photo catch-up

Just downloaded some pics from the camera, so I figured I would do another photo post of Blue since that is all anyone really wants to see anyway!


She only wears headbands when she is pulling them all out of the basket and putting them all on at once-- around her neck!

Enjoying a summer rain

Daddy throwing her in the air

Best rainbow I think I have ever seen (double one at that!)

This is what I get when I tell her to smile now- CHEESE!

See any resemblance?

Still loving the forts!

This is the best thing I have come up with for keeping her happy and not underfoot when I am trying to do stuff in the kitchen. Especially because one of her favorite things is to "hep" (help) me

For a special treat: a 2-stool fort! Notice the babies inside too...

2 buck Tuesday at Thanksgiving Point!



Enjoying a different day at Thanksgiving Point- this is the cheese of all cheese (thanks Jenn for capturing this!!!) I know she has been called 'solid' and other generously nice things by family and friends, but a handful of other words come to my mind when I see this picture with her little shorts hiked up around those ample thighs and that amazing double chin coming out for a show! (You may have to click on the pic to enlarge and get the full effect!) What a cutie!

A favorite place in South Jordan- I get to visit Material Girls Quilt store and then she gets to play in the water if she behaves while I shop!

Cheesing while "heping" in the kitchen. She even pulls over the chair and climbs up all by herself now!

Just cheesing in general...



When did she figure out how to undress herself? Great! Now there will be no stopping her from running around "necky" (naked!)

Just chillin and reading her favorite book- Fancy Nancy aka "Nany"- Thanks Grandma Sugar! You have the best taste in children's books!

Possible Halloween costume??? As long as she doesn't grow any taller- the largest this one goes is 24 mo. and her legs are pushing the limit of those tights right now!

No comments: