Yea, Congrats!! Ben and I were just talking about you guys on Saturday because I knew you were finding out today and I told him I thought you were having a girl. This will be so fun to have two girls and just think, you already have everything you need!
Congratulations, Ashlee! That is so exciting. I think that it would be fun to have a house full of all boys or all girls. I grew up with only brothers, too, so I can appreciate that it'll be a new experience. You'll do great!
6 comments:
That's awesome! It will be fun to have 2 girls close in age that can play together.
Yea, Congrats!! Ben and I were just talking about you guys on Saturday because I knew you were finding out today and I told him I thought you were having a girl. This will be so fun to have two girls and just think, you already have everything you need!
Congratulations, Ashlee! That is so exciting. I think that it would be fun to have a house full of all boys or all girls. I grew up with only brothers, too, so I can appreciate that it'll be a new experience. You'll do great!
are you sure? can they retake it? just promise me when you have 2 girls with long flowing hair you are there when Grandma Danielle is around....:)
YAYAYAY! Blueberry is going to love having a sister to play with! :)
Well at least you'll have a little time to practice with Blue before Blue 2 starts dating...maybe that way you'll only mess up 1?! HAHAHA
You'll be great at the girl thing!
Post a Comment