Saturday, August 28, 2010

Company party pics

Mark's company party was today at This is the Place park. It was a lot of fun and a gorgeous day to be outside enjoying the breeze and possibly the end of the good summer weather.

One of Blue's favorite things was the pony ride. Mark had to force her to get on amid a chorus of No, no no's, but then she didn't want to get off and asked for more!

She also loved the lambies (as she calls them)

She started picking off all the sticks and wood chips that were stuck to their wool! What a sweet girl!



She has a fascination with airplanes. If we are outside and she hears a plane she stops whatever we are doing to look for it and then either points or puts up her hands and says "ano" translation being "I don't know where it is?"

Man I love this little girl so much!!! I know everyone says I will love the next one just as much but different...
I just don't honestly see how that is possible.

No comments: