Sunday, November 30, 2008

Baby bump

Yes it is there- I would say I don't know why it is already so large, but when you eat as often as I have been there really is no other explanation...

6 comments:

Krystal said...

You look so cute with your tiny bump!! You will have to post another picture of yourself when your bump gets a little larger...like 8 or 9 months. :)

Johnson's said...

I'm loving the bump! Are you gonna show me? I can't wait to see her wiggle!!!
We got the hat at the Osh Kosh outlet in Park City. It comes with little mittens too. Although once Taylee figured out how to take them off-they never lasted long. But they're still cute :)
So I think we should have a friend home evening for Christmas-like old times. What do you think?
p.s. I talked to the Orton's last night-they were excited to hear you're having a girl! That's what they voted for on you blog.

Joe and Sheila said...

I love it! I also love that I get to see it everyday at work...Yes, I am staring at your cute LITTLE baby bump. I'm sorry, but I can't help myself!

Ty and Tiff said...

So cute Ashlee! :)

Richardson said...

Cute Belly! I totally new you were having a girl.

Marli said...

You look totally cute!!!