You are totally normal! I would be worried if you weren't excited. For me finding out is like making the whole thing come real...It is so amazing! I can't wait. It's almost all I think about, too (besides Taylee of course). I can't wait to see the finished product of the Christmas lights...I'm totally with you on that one Mark. I love Christmas time also-it doesn't seem long enough. I wish that everyone could be more concentrated on Christ and the blessings we receive from Him and Heavenly Father more throughout the year-the world would be better for it...so go ahead play your music and put up your lights!!!!
4 comments:
Yes, it is!!!!
Yes, it's normal to be so excited. We are excited for you guys too. We are anxiously awaiting to hear if baby Pidcock is a boy or a girl!
You are totally normal! I would be worried if you weren't excited. For me finding out is like making the whole thing come real...It is so amazing! I can't wait. It's almost all I think about, too (besides Taylee of course). I can't wait to see the finished product of the Christmas lights...I'm totally with you on that one Mark. I love Christmas time also-it doesn't seem long enough. I wish that everyone could be more concentrated on Christ and the blessings we receive from Him and Heavenly Father more throughout the year-the world would be better for it...so go ahead play your music and put up your lights!!!!
Its tomorrow right?!?!?! Call me when you find out!
Post a Comment