Monday, November 10, 2008

Christmas already?

So the other day I am riding Trax and I hear 2 girls talking about how ridiculous it is that Christmas music is already playing on the radio. Funny to me because Mark wanted to play Christmas music in our house long before Halloween! We have been waking up to the sounds of Christmas since Nov. 1st. To me the Christmas season doesn't officially kick off until after Thanksgiving, but Mark thinks Thanksgiving is just a part of the whole Christmas season... I wonder what everyone else thinks?

2 comments:

Krystal said...

My sister thinks Christmas music playing in the stores before Thanksgiving is pretty silly too. But I love it...I'm ready to put up the Christmas tree too. But I think Josh wants me to wait until after Thanksgiving for that!

Jen Olson said...

It kindof depends on the year for me....sometimes it comes too early and sometime I can't wait. I am definitely voting for the Nov 1 Christmas music this year!