Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I felt it!?

And I am not talking about the wonderful feeling you get when you are totally confident you made the right decision at the polls...



I am talking about the baby! Mark was totally freaked out by the whole idea, but I thought it was pretty cool. I guess only time will tell whether it was "gas" or the baby!

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Hi guys! I saw your blog on Suzies so I had to take a look. So were you pregnant at Teresa's get together? You guys are great at secrets. I guess I was pregnant too, but I didn't know. Cute blog and congratulations, especially on the movements they are so fun to feel for the first time.

Carrie cherrington Merrill

Becky said...

YEAH!!!!! I love that feeling, there is nothing like it-- well maybe cuz sometimes still I swear that I feel the baby kick.... :) No I am not pregnant just a little strange! That is exiting!!!

Marli said...

Clever post it made me smile. Let the kickboxing begin. :)

Josh and Heather said...

You are in for such a treat Ash! All the squirming and nudging and out right kicking. Its fun to feel them and be reassured its real!

Josh and Heather said...

Oh yeah, I forgot to remind you. Its exactly 14 days until Twilight premier. How awesome is that!