Saturday, June 20, 2009

4 pounds and 4 inches

Took Blueberry to the Doc today for her 2 month checkup. 11 lbs 12 oz and 24.5 inches- she has grown exactly 4 inches and gained 4 pounds since she was born! I can't believe how big she is getting! And to think the pediatrician was worried that I was not feeding her enough at her 2 week check? I had to take her in for a special weight check at one month to make sure she was gaining and she was 8 lbs 9 oz then. That means she gained over 3 lbs in a month! 75th percentile for head circumferance and weight and off the charts for her height! (literally he showed me the chart and she was like a 1cm above the highest line!) Lovin my BiG GiRL!

Can I lose a pound for every pound she gains? Or how about just lose my belly roll and give her an extra one? She has enough-what's one more?




My mom knew that the doc had stressed me out before wondering if I was feeding her enough, so when I called to tell her how much Eliza weighed my mom's response was "Holy s%*t!" That's Gigi for ya...

2 comments:

Michael Berbert said...

I love these pictures,she is really tall I have never heard of any baby being off the charts! You are going to have yourselves a tall girl.

marty b said...

WOW! Hope she isn't taller than me when she starts school. :)
a beautiful baby, especially in the strawberry outfits.