Saturday, June 20, 2009
Insights
You know how you hear some things over and over from many different people? Well I am actually starting to believe some of those things and add my voice to the crowd instead of just rolling my eyes. Yes, your body is not the same after having a baby. (Moms deserve more than just one day to recognize all that they give up to bring children into this world!) Yes, time flies by even faster once you have a baby. And YES I think my baby is the cutest thing in the whole world. I REALLY used to roll my eyes when I heard other people say that one! You know all those jokes about turning into your parents etc? I think having your own child just makes you realize how smart the previous generation really is. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment