Monday, June 1, 2009

Our little elfin

Blueberry and I are headed to NC tomorrow- I have a feeling Mark is going to miss this!

5 comments:

jen said...

how long will you be in NC? would love to see you and meet your daughter!

jen said...

Ashlee-- oh bummer...we are going to NYC the morning of June 4 and coming back June 8 in the evening. Looks like we will miss each other because we're pretty booked up with work so that we can take a few days off. Maybe next trip?

Johnson's said...

Hope you have a fun trip. That is such a precious picture...still kinda wierd that you guys are parents ;)

Krystal said...

I'm sure Mark is going to miss you guys. That is such an adorable picture. She is so beautiful!!

Jen Olson said...

I am loving all the pictures, thanks for posting. I love this picture, she has great facial expressions like she is already so wise or ...so sassy. :)