Saturday, June 6, 2009

Best treat ever

So I got the best treat ever today... My baby girl laughed! And you know the icing on the cake?? Mark got to hear it too! Since I am still in NC, I was on speakerphone with him and laid the phone next to Blueberry on the ground. She was smiling up a storm so we were just talking to her and she laughed! Kind of sounded more like a chortle? But anyway we both got to hear her first little giggle! Made my day!

2 comments:

Krystal said...

How sweet!! The sound of a baby's laughter is my favorite sound in the whole world!!

Johnson's said...

It just gets better! No matter how frustrated or tired (the list goes on...) you are hearing the laughter of your child can change your mood. I even like her smile :)
I'm glad Mark got to hear it too. I feel bad when Lars misses stuff when he's out supporting or family.
I hope you're having a great time.