Thursday, June 18, 2009

My new alarm clock

I have the best new alarm clock:
  • You can never forget to set it (but you also don't have much control on what time it goes off, 5:30 most mornings, 7:00am if you are really lucky!)
  • The volume automatically adjusts depending on how long it takes you to wake up... the longer you take the louder it gets!
  • There is no snooze button
  • No electricity or batteries needed (it is milk-powered!)
  • It brings a huge smile to your face every morning

The Blueberry alarm!

I think she is a morning person. When I go to her in the morning she is all smiles. It is so funny to watch her switch from fussing to smiling and the hilarious faces in between! She loves to just kick kick kick on her changing table while getting ready...


And then it is all smiles after that:


No comments: