
We enjoyed a swim at our rec center and I thought the girls looked so cute! Carli has a little robe that I put on her to keep her warm

And Blue has a hooded towel complete with "princess crown"
Here is Blue enjoying some time in a cardboard box. Maybe I should re-think some Christmas presents and just get some old boxes?
Carli is getting so big, but still no interest in crawling. I think she may walk before she crawls because she loves standing!
Here is Mark enjoying some cuddle time with his girls
We ate dinner outside on the patio most evenings this summer (I really miss that now that it is too cold)
I think Carli liked eating outside too! Check out that adorable toothless grin! She has since gotten teeth, so I am so glad we captured a good shot of her toothless cheesy grin.
We went to Discovery Gateway and we had so much fun! Blue loved dressing up. She talks about being scared of dragons, so I thought it was interesting that she loved wearing the dragon costume. Maybe that is why she has her blanky? She is scared of herself in the mirror and her tiny blanky is her comfort item?
I let Carli hold some bells from a costume and she just wanted to eat them.

They loved playing in the helicopter

She also loved ironing- She told me she was ironing a quilt :). Hmmm... wonder where she picked up that idea?

Sticking the balls in the air tubes are another favorite. I loved how it made her hair stand on end!
She likes to climb in Carli's crib and play after naps
I think Carli thinks it is fun too
Blue- ALWAYS loves helping her daddy in the yard. Or the "yarden" as she said one day. The first time he let her help push the mower she did the whole yard with him!
We went to the children's gardens with Brittaney and the boys and Blue loved playing with all her cousins.
Anything with water is always a hit!
Her and Max- they are close in age and play so well together
My pretty girls. Love the tongue Carli- nice touch :)
My cutie pie po
The girls at our ward campout. It was a lot of fun. I think we will need to camp more next summer- they love it.
All that fresh air must have been getting to her?
She loves sucking on her binky upside down. I think it looks funny smashing on her nose
Blue was trying to help Mark roll up the tent. Ring pop and all.
This is how Carli helped break camp. Hanging out in sister's car seat and eating whatever she could get her little chunky hands on
Blue still struggles with naps sometimes. She had refused to take a nap one day and I had a work call that afternoon. It got really quiet and when I went out to check on her I found her sound asleep- on the hearth!
At the Dinosaur museum playing in the sand and water- we love the 2 buck Tuesdays in August
Carli did not get to play with the water, but I think she still enjoyed herself.

We also went to the "Herriman Lake" one afternoon. The girls loved it and it made me wish we had gone more this summer

Blue trying out her new red shoes after a nap- so pretty!

Blue does such a great job of taking care of her sister- she even pushes her on the swing
My princess with her blanket ponytail
and dramatic expressions
Carli enjoying a good jump
Blankets are kind of the go-to item around our house- they can be hair, dresses, anything you can imagine!
Carli's typical place on our outings. She is such an enjoyable, easy-going baby. Next summer she will be all in the action I am sure!
Wagon rides at Farm country at Thanksgiving Point
Blue found the inside bucket of our lunch bag and decided it was a hat the rest of the day... Don't ask me?

No comments:
Post a Comment