Tuesday, November 1, 2011

"Cinderelly Cinderelly we can help our Cinderelly"

I have had a couple requests so I hurried and posted these now instead of 4 months from now :)

Ready to go out trick-0r-treating- Blue is Cinderella and Carli is one of her little helper mice. You know...

Here they are together- so cute!

She even let me curl her hair!

I did not make Blue's dress, but I did make Carli's. I didn't see anywhere that sold Cinderalla mouse costumes.

Look at that cute little hat and bow on her mouse tail. (Proud momma and seamstress talking)

This little mouse loves her binky too :)


I think this was a curtsy? It cracked me up how much she loved wearing the gloves. And let me tell you- putting little gloves on a 2 year old's hands who is "trying" very hard to help? Almost impossible.

Loved it!

1 comment:

brittani c. said...

Seriously the cutest Halloween costume idea! I don't why face painting babies faces is so darn cute, but it is. Glad you guys are doing well. We're overdue for a Utah visit. No plans yet, but it'd be fun to see you when we do.